Calling All Educators
Could you use an educational toolkit upgrade? Then you’ve come to the right place. Whether you’re looking for materials that align with your curriculum, or looking for a trustworthy source for information, we’ve got just what you need.
Britannica LaunchPacks: The Ultimate Teacher’s Assistant
- Supports the evolving needs of the teacher, student, and classroom.
- Browse multi-media packs of resources, organized around curriculum-relevant topic areas.
- Build critical skills, while teaching subject-area content.
Create greater connection and deeper comprehension. Activate critical thinking and inquiry skills while excavating social studies content.
About Britannica School
Differentiate Discovery for K-12 Students with Britannica School
- Access the world’s knowledge with accurate, nonfiction, cross-curricular content that’s aligned to the next generation science, common core, and state curriculum standards.
- Stay accurate and relevant with nearly 1,200+ monthly content updates made by our in-house editorial team, including former teachers and educators.
- Choose from three levels of learning—Elementary, Middle, and High School—for a wealth of unique content to explore, appropriate for each student.
Two Britannica resources—Britannica School and ImageQuest—are must-haves for our district. Access to the quality content and images in these resources allows our students to produce quality work and that’s what we’re trying to accomplish. We really use these resources and would be devastated without them.
Visual Learning Starts with Britannica ImageQuest
Explore the World and Make History Come Alive with ImageQuest
- Launched just 8 years ago, ImageQuest has evolved to become the most trusted and comprehensive, curated database of 3 Million images from 62 leading collections.
- This dynamic database is uniquely designed to meet the growing needs of educators, students, explorers today and making it the the perfect companion for bringing curricula to life.
- As the premier database for rights-cleared images, ImageQuest is ideal for public libraries, too.
Did you know that…
- 40% of Learners respond better to visual
information than text alone
- 65% of people are
- 400% improvement in learning
with use of visual
Products for the Library
- Access trusted information with balanced, global perspectives and insights
- Master the art of comprehensive research - all from one resource
- Tap into Encyclopædia Britannica, Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary, plus other reliable research sources.
- Subscribe to ImaqeQuest and explore millions of related images
Explore real-time updates with “Article History” and broaden perspectives with global news feed – all in real time.