Spanish-Language Resource with Age-Appropriate Content
Older students can turn to Britannica Moderna, with more than 47,000 articles plus about 8,000 images. Complete with a dictionary and atlas, Moderna’s new features now make it more valuable than ever for native Spanish speakers, bilingual students, and students learning Spanish. Britannica Moderna has been re-designed with a fresh and engaging new user interface; improved search capabilities; and a cleaner overall design. And now, like all other Britannica resources, it has a “responsive design,” to provide an optimal viewing experience across a wide range of devices.
• Content. More than 47,000 articles, 8,000 images, maps, and audiovisual materials. It includes the Merriam-Webster Spanish-English Dictionary and the Royal Academy of the Spanish Language (RAE) dictionary.
• My Research. Now you can create a personal account to store, organize, and add notes to your favorite multimedia content and resources.
• News. Get the latest BBC World News—international news, features, and analysis.
• Items Updated. Britannica Moderna constantly updates its content—the most recently revised articles are featured directly on the home page.
• Responsive Design. Enjoy the same user experience on a tablet, smartphone, laptop, desktop computer, or any Internet-connected device.