Britannica Online Japan
The Most Extensive Japanese Language Resource for High School and University Students Available
Britannica Online Japan offers quick access to reliable, comprehensive information, with more than 150,000 articles and 30,000 images. This venerable database includes articles written by distinguished Japanese scholars, subject specialists, and Nobel laureates in addition to translations of English articles by renowned experts. Britannica Online Japan is an essential resource for conducting thorough research for both native Japanese speakers and students learning Japanese.
• More than 150,000 articles and 30,000 images.
• Up-to-date statistics for population, life expectancy, industrial output, household income, labor force, education, etc.
• Selected articles from the Japan Book of the Year.
• A country comparison and automatic timeline generation tool.
• Thousands of articles cross-referenced with English-language articles.
• An “On This Day” feature for quick searches of important events.
• “Britannica Highlights”: original articles written by distinguished scholars, experts, and Nobel laureates from around the globe.