Oklahoma Learning Solutions
Preparing K-12 learners for the 21st Century
As your district or school reviews the edTech solutions provided to your educators and students, whether they are in the classroom or at home, we want to ensure you have access to the tools that your community already knows and relies on.
Britannica School has been trusted by Oklahoma teachers and librarians for over a decade to ensure students have access to differentiated resources that provide the rigor, depth, and content that develop 21st Century skills.
How Britannica School serves Oklahoma students
- Provide three distinct learning levels with differentiated content for grades K-5, 6-8, and 9-12, as well as students with different abilities within a classroom.
- Support English-language learners and special populations with reading support tools.
- Promote student choice with a variety of content types, including informational text, images, maps, videos, infographics, periodicals, primary sources, and more
- Trust that students are accessing unmatched content and editorial standards, provided by Britannica’s experts and rigorous review process.
- Provide each reader with content that is uniquely written for their lexile level. Britannica’s editorial team consists of distinct teams who specialize in each lexile level and so content is not just trimmed down, but catered to every learner
- Increase text complexity to support literacy development, while providing appropriate support, modifications, and scaffolding to improve student comprehension.
- Meet Oklahoma Academic Standards with correlations embedded throughout Britannica School resources
- Facilitate deeper collaboration with the intuitive lesson plan builder. Small or large groups can review and adapt ready-made lessons on various subjects.
- Save time with the easy-to-use content collector, ‘My Britannica,’ and group related resources for activities and easily search, tag, save, and share content.
- Maximize your resources and improve digital literacy with Britannica School Insights, a free Chrome browser extension that enables students and teachers to populate trusted and verified Britannica School content at the top-right corner of their Web search results.
- Ensure your school has access to flexible tools that support curriculum objectives, whether they are learning at home or at school. Learn more about how Britannica School enables home learning.
- Make using your tools easy with LMS integrations and SSO, including Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams, Schoology, Canvas, Safari Montage, Clever, and Classlink.
Request more information about Britannica School.
Complete this form and a Britannica executive will reach out to you shortly to answer questions, provide a quote, or book a demo.