Microsoft + Britannica Partner Program
Empower remote resilient classrooms.
Microsoft Showcase Schools, Microsoft Innovative Educator Experts and Global Training Partners are invited to sign up for 1 year of free access to Britannica LaunchPacks Social Studies and LaunchPacks Science to support continued instruction in blended learning environments.
July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021
All MIEE, All Showcase School Leaders, and Global Training Partners
Resources for teachers,
On this page, you will find curated resources to get you familiar with LaunchPacks and how to best leverage it whether students are in the classroom or learning remotely.
LaunchPacks has been touted by educators across the globe as a platform to:
- Continue rigor and engagement in blended learning environments
- Support special populations and personalized instruction through differentiated learning tools
- Integrate SEL into topical lessons
- Provide English Language Learners with reading support and translations
- Build ELA skills while engaging in curriculum-aligned social studies and science content.