Continuing Education Preparedness Support
COVID-19 Preparedness Support
On this page, you will find information about:
- How to Get Remote Access to Your Products
- FREE Virtual Webinars on Leveraging Your Products for Remote Learning
- Relevant Classroom Resources for Students
Over the past several weeks, Britannica has been working with our partner schools to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 closures, student absences, and provide as much safety and normalcy as possible to impacted communities.
As districts across the United States closely monitor COVID-19 and ensure they have preparedness plans in place, we wanted to remind you that your Britannica solutions are accessible at home and virtual learning support is embedded in your products.
For remote access login credentials, please complete this form and our team will contact you with remote access information.
Please scroll down to register for free webinars offered throughout the month of March to learn more about how to leverage your existing tools in the event of school closures or student and teacher absences.
Join On-Demand Training
Join our on-demand webinar for subscribers on how to best utilize Britannica School features to support remote learning.
- Teachers can create packs of information and share accross the student body.
- Schools can integrate virtual lessons with their LMS.
- Students will stay on track through curriculum mapped content.
- Staff and students can create their own ‘My Britannica’ folders for storing and sharing information.
Join our on-demand webinar for subscribers on how to best utilize Britannica LaunchPacks features to support remote learning.
- Help students stay on track with curriculum-aligned content bundles, covering K-12 social studies and science topics
- Support independent study through leveled resources, reading support tools, and translations that enable non-native English speaking parents to engage with at-home learning
- Conduct virtual lessons through Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams, or your LMS that integrate with curriculum-focused content
- Leverage Kahoot! and PearDeck to gauge student understanding during absences
- Assign lessons within LaunchPacks and view student progress in real-time
Need help talking about this in your classroom?
Britannica’s educator team has pulled together a series of content bundles to help guide students as they ask questions, search for answers, and understand how today’s events connect with the past.
Britannica School Elementary Resources
Britannica School Secondary Resources
LaunchPacks Elementary Resources
LaunchPacks Secondary Resources