COVID-19 Support for Public Libraries
Offer ends June 30th
New Subscriptions Only
Britannica is here to provide you with resources to keep students and young adults up to date with research through such uncertain times.
Britannica Library is the most interactive research environment for all ages. A single subscription to Britannica Library provides your library with three sites in one: Children, Young Adults and the Reference Center. Research has never been easier or more convenient and efficient!
Explore thousands of topics in science, social studies, language arts, and mathematics for school projects, or learn something new.
Britannica Library users can conduct research, complete school assignments, work on special projects, or explore unique interests. Research can be stored in your very own personal My Britannica account. Remote access is included.
Features and benefits of Britannica Library include:
- Streamlined home page, enabling patrons to access content at their reading level in an age-appropriate environment
- 3 comprehensive databases, including the historic Encyclopædia Britannica
- Read-aloud feature, ideal for struggling readers and ELLs
- Thousands of magazine and journal articles directly related to search topics
- More than 24,000 primary sources
- 90,000 images, videos, and audio clips
- “My Britannica” to save and share articles, images, and videos in a personal account
We invite librarians to complete this form and our team will contact you promptly regarding this special 25% off offer.
And now, when you subscribe to both Britannica Library and Britannica ImageQuest, you can log in only once to search a topic in both resources!
Watch a demo on how to use Britannica Library