Job Opening: Marketing Manager, Britannica Digital Learning
November 6, 2018
For 250 years, the Encyclopaedia Britannica name has been synonymous with reliable and trustworthy information around the world. Encyclopaedia Britannica is one of the leading international publishers in the reference categories and Britannica Digital Learning has a strong position in the K-12 library/reference markets by providing reliable high-quality classroom products and solutions for educators. Our passion is to inspire curiosity and the joy of learning in students and educators alike.
Encyclopaedia Britannica is looking for a high-energy and experienced Marketing Manager to drive various marketing initiatives and successful growth for the Institutional business (Britannica Digital Learning). If you have a passion for product marketing, developing and executing marketing campaigns for email, lead generation, driving new customer acquisition and expanding marketing channels with accountability, then this opportunity is perfect for you. You will be responsible for all aspects of product and customer marketing across all channels (offline and online).
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with the most trusting brands in reference and education with the ability to drive successful growth and work with Britannica’s cross-functional teams to execute the company’s vision.
- Manage the day-to-day marketing functions for all Institutional products and services to drive subscription growth, improve retention, and find new revenue opportunities across digital channels.
- Build an effective email marketing channel and optimize our marketing automation platform to generate leads for the sales reps, increase user engagement, and drive revenue growth.
- Work closely with the sales team to understand their needs to support and increase sales across all products.
- Test and expand marketing channels to scale customer growth through online and offline channels.
- Execute the strategy and vision of the leadership team to expand into new product areas to be sold direct-to-consumer and new channels for direct-to-consumer sales, particularly expanding the efforts around digital products.
- Through market research and analysis, develop the organization’s understanding of the consumer and competitors to identify new growth opportunities and develop new business strategies.
- Analyze the company’s customer data, provide insights to internal constituencies about the state of the business, key trends, and insights required to increase lifetime value and drive deeper ongoing engagement.
- Must have a minimum at least 5 years of marketing experience supporting sales, generating leads, and direct sales with a proven track record of delivering high-revenue growth.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a preferred emphasis in business or marketing.
- Email marketing experience required.
- 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Must have strong analytical skills to make data-driven business decisions.
- Demonstrated ability in developing teams and promoting teamwork across various departments.
- Experience in publishing and/or education a plus.
How to apply:
Email Rhea Vitalis at email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.