Have You Seen Our New Site?
March 31, 2016
We are delighted to announce the official launch of our newly designed Britannica Digital Learning website, britannicalearn.com. It has been crafted to provide the very best in digital educational materials that students seek and educators require. Take a look around and let us know what you think!
Immediately you will notice a streamlined look, responsive design, simple navigation, and access to trusted information—any time of day. It all adds up to an improved destination for our Products, Prof Development, State Access, Resources, Buzz, and Blog pages. We have designed the site as an information hub as well as a gathering place for educators, with expanded capabilities for learning, sharing, and interaction.
THREE THINGS YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT THE NEW WEBSITE RIGHT NOW:
• Homepage—see recent blog posts, integrated social media buttons to foster improved communication, and quick links to get to where you want to go with one click.
• Search—the powerful yet simple new search feature facilitates faster location of our products, services, resources, and more (a search box is on all pages, plus advanced search options).
• Calendar of Events—preview our upcoming conferences, free trainings, and webinars, with easy-to-read dates and details.
We’ll continually be expanding our content to bring you valuable, up-to-the-minute information, so we encourage you to bookmark our site, check back often, and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. Plus, subscribe to our RSS feed so you never miss a blog post!
• Find Your Rep. Let's get you connected! Choose your state and your area of interest or discipline.
• Professional Development. Access information about free training sessions, public and customized webinars, and ongoing support.
• Stay in the Loop. Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter for practical tips and coverage of special events!
• Resources. Explore our high-quality, standards-aligned, free resources that prepare students for the world they’ll shape.
• State Access. Discover our award-winning products made available by your state—plus access classroom, training, and promotional materials!
• The Britannica Tradition of Quality. Take a behind-the-scenes look at our meticulous editorial process.
• And Finally, Our Blog. Right here...“write” now! The experience of curriculum specialists, educators, and professional developers at your fingertips.
Hopefully, you find the new site informative and easy to use. If you experience any issues, please go easy on us! A number of items are still in progress, but visit us frequently as more content will become available.
Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions, by e-mailing us at: email@example.com.